3RD WEEK_LAST DAY: SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE YOUR FIELD OF STUDY TO FIND THE RIGHT PEOPLE ❤️

Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.

Today September 30, 2022 is our last day for Field Study 1 here at Bongabong National High School and I am happy because I am not assigned to where I graduated. I am so thankful to my resource teacher and my adviser way back in my grade 11 days and of course I am happy because I got the chance to take a picture because maam.
During our 15 days in Field Study 1, it was filled with great joy because of the children we observed and especially the teachers who were approachable. We are lucky that we were assigned to BNHS and for three weeks we did not have any problems that our colleagues went through and we got to know each other better.

This photo taken the BTLED IS WITH US BSED❤️♥️