FS1_DAY 3 One child, one teacher, one book, and one pen can change the world.

September 14, 2022 this day is my third day here at BNHS same routine after signing the dtr I went straight to the classroom where I was assigned and then when I got to the room Maam (grade 7 advisor) told me to clean up they are in their room and in another cr. 7:45 the class started and maam recapped what he discussed on Monday and after that she gave a quiz to the students. In their second period, sir still checked the attendance and he discussed about the Bill of Materials and sir still presented his visual aid and after his discussion he asked the students if they understood anything in the discussion.
 In the 3rd period of the Filipino subject, Ma'am checked the attendance first after passing the assignment to the students which is their drawing and then Ma'am discussed a little and grouped the students into 5 groups for their performance task which is to play a game. first write a letter on the board with their correct answer and if they get it right there will be corresponding points as I have observed that the children are never bored because they are already playing plus they are still learning.

after their class, I took a picture of the students who were the smallest in their room and also I took picture some if the students