3RD WEEK_SECOND DAY

Today September 27, 2022 as usual I arrived at school at 6:35 in the morning and then I was waiting for you with my other colleagues and after we went to the elegance section. Before the class started, we prayed and then said good morning because the students were good as well as our interns. Maam gave a thought for the day Luke 19:10 before Maam started the discussion.

I'm happy because after 4 years, I was able to return to the elegance section, a section that I was sad that I didn't go back to before. It caught my attention more that there are 4 men who have taken TVL STRAND (beauty care) 2 pure boys and 2 are bisexual. I am happy because I can see maam's student taking this strand.

Maam showed jumbled words with the use of her laptop and asked her students to answer and they responded actively. Maam distributed photocopies of her lesson so that the students have a copy. Maam started to discuss and she asked the students what is potential market and as I have observed maam read the student on their topic that was discussed.
Maam announced that the students will take a diagnostic test in the subject of mathematics.
At exactly 9:00 am the test papers were distributed.